Two ways to Learn:
1) Register to attend the Live Webinar
2) Watch for the link you will receive AFTER the Live Webinar
Date & Time: Weds., November 18, 2020 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT
CMTC and LA County Dept. of Health present Best Practices for Workplace Safety during the Pandemic.
Manufacturers across the state continue to navigate challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. Some are financially recovering and taking advantage of rebound resources, while others are innovating and transforming in an effort to hang on to profits. Ultimately, all businesses are doing their best to survive in today's uncertain economy, which begs the questions – What exactly is happening with manufacturing across the state? And, how do we prepare for what comes next? During this webinar, Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) Staff Economists will provide an expert outlook on COVID-19's impact on California manufacturing; and, CMTC will offer mitigation strategies for how to offset the harm done by this pandemic.
Key topics covered:
1. Challenges such as pandemic-related unemployment, bankruptcy, and strenuous supply chain demands
2. Re-marketing and rebranding
3. Alternate supply chains & on-shoring
4. New product/adjacent product development
5. How to pivot to new markets and products
Register now to get expert insight on the economy and top strategies to mitigating COVID-19's toll on CA manufacturing.